Our awareness, depth and presence as psychotherapists — to face and learn from what emerges, with honesty, skill and compassion — profoundly helps our patients develop their own capacities.
As psychotherapists, we are part of an interwoven set of relationships.
- With our patients.
- With our own minds, hearts, and bodily experience.
- Within the unfolding therapeutic relationship.
- With our culture and our world.
- With our deeper natures and the enduring values and spiritual qualities that express what it means to be fully human.
At Deep Streams Zen Institute, we are committed to helping you develop and deepen your capacity for awareness-in-relationship. We believe that all of the dimensions of awareness-in-relationship interpenetrate and enrich each other. Like our true nature, they are profoundly interdependent, and cultivating one helps all the others develop.
Together, we explore how to listen ever more deeply and to think, feel and be in the moment with maximal aliveness. Our programs are designed to provide tools for working in a grounded, empathic, resilient, insightful and responsive way that is clinically useful and growth promoting.
We are also committed to harnessing the forces of psychology and Buddhism to help people and make a difference in the world.
- In process of renewal of American Psychological Association certification
- Marriage and Family Therapists, Clinical Social Workers
Deep Streams is an approved provider of continuing education by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Provider #PCE 3092
Deep Streams Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education programs for psychologists. Deep Streams maintains responsibility for programs.
Deep Streams is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #CEP 14166
Category II CME credits available. We do our best to secure category I CME’s.